My drawings

Hey there! So this is my first post about my drawings and I'm really excited to show you some of them. For each of the following dr...

Hey there!

So this is my first post about my drawings and I'm really excited to show you some of them. For each of the following drawings I had searched a picture of the motive in the internet and then drew the picture I had found. They are all drawings of animals (most of them realistic). To each one I would love to tell you their story.


An owl drawn by me in 2015
This first drawing is of an owl... as you can tell... hopefully. I drew this when I was 15 years old for my grandma's birthday. She loves owls and at my grandparent's house there are some paintings of my grandma too :). I only used a black pencil for drawing it.



A squirrel... again drawn by me
This next picture was a gift I've drawn when I was 15 for my dad's birthday.This time I reversed the color of the paper from white to black and mainly drew it with a white pencil. It was a bit difficult to draw because obviously I'm used to white paper (omg who would have thought). 



another owl (I swear I'm not strangely obsessed with owls haha)
Again. I drew this picture in April 2016 for my father's birthday. I believe you can see a pattern here. But guess what! I spiced it up a little and used water colors.



a roaring lion

Last but definitively not least: a lion. In art class we got the opportunity to draw whatever we wanted so I decided to go with something challenging. When I showed my teacher the picture of the lion I wanted to draw, she told me that it was too difficult. But guess who proved her wrong! Oh and also... the painting's not finished yet. 

So I hope you've enjoyed reading a bit about my artwork and maybe even got a tiny bit inspired. I absolutely loved writing about it and hope I did not bore you guys too much.

Love, Sophie :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to comment!